Display Solutions is a division of Print Solutions, situated off the Naas Road in Dublin. Print Solutions has been operating for over 70 years supplying materials to industrial printers and sign makers throughout Ireland. Our display division was established to service the growing demand for exhibition and display products by sign makers, industrial printers, POS suppliers and the general public. This allows us to supply not only the printable media but also the display medium, providing our trade customers with a full turn key solution to service their own customers.
Our experienced team brings many years product expertise to the sector, earned over decades supplying and serving the display industry throughout Ireland. Prior to supplying products and materials, we import and test our products first. This ensures a thorough working knowledge of the products that you will purchase and supply on. We serve the Business to Business (B2B) and also Business to Consumer (B2C) markets.
Drop by our showroom to browse our range and talk to one of our industry experts about any of the following:-
- Roll Ups (including the hugely popular desk top roll ups)
- Pop Ups (curved exhibition units that 'pop up' instantly)
- Pavement Furniture (check out our range of all weather outdoor signage)
- Click Frames (the handy pictureor sign solutions used extensively across the retail sector)
- Light Boxes (extra impact to your displays with illuminated signs)
- Other display products (from iPad holders to POS devices)
- Placed over the phone on 01 409 8000
- E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 01 4507072
Please have a read below of our Service Level Agreement:
Display Solutions is a division of Print Solutions, off the Naas Road in Dublin.
Our head office is open from 0830am â€“ 1730 Monday to Friday. The office is closed for Bank Holidays and during the Christmas Period. (Dates posted on web site and circulated via mail shot)
We offer two deliveries per day from our warehouse within the Dublin area.
Leaves our premises at 0830, the cut off time for orders to make the delivery van in the morning is the previous evening at 1730.
Leaves our premises at 1300, the cut off time for orders to make the delivery van in the afternoon is 1230 the same day.
If you need a delivery within the Dublin Area and you need the material as soon as possible we can organise this with our delivery company by ordering a special vehicle for you.
We have two methods of delivering our nationwide deliveries:
1) Pallet Deliveries:
A pallet delivery can be organised for next day delivery, the cut off time for all orders for pallet deliveries or large parcels deliveries is 1500. To insure delivery arrives in time we request a two day lead time.
2) Parcel Delivery:
For small parcels delivery for next day delivery our cut off time is 1600. To insure delivery arrives in time we request a two day lead time.
Customers can collect material from us, we require one hour lead time before orders can be collected. If cutting or slitting is required lead time may vary.
Orders can be:
Where necessary, we will request orders being confirmed by e-mail before orders can be processed.
- Orders which material is being cut to size.
- Placing an order for specialised material which we do not stock on the shelf.
- If cutting is requested on material or a specialised order is being requested we will require payment for Cash Accounts, before an order is cut or before material is ordered with our supplier.